The end of the rainy season has me in a flowery mood. Here are a few of my favorite event ideas of the week.
1) I love anything in a mason jar, especially spring flowers lining an aisle. (via: Style Me Pretty)
2) The best way to create a memorable event is to add in personal touches, like serving a signature cocktail. (via: Everything Fabulous)
3) An olive oil and bread tasting bar would be great for a summer gathering. Don’t forget the wine! (via: Elizabeth Anne designs)
4) This giant paper flower backdrop would be awesome in lieu of a photo booth. (via: Design Sponge)
5) Loving this natural yet romantic centerpiece for an outdoor event. (via: Style Me Pretty)
p.s. BIG thanks to Brent for my crash course in Photoshop. I have a new appreciation for what he does every day.